Creating unique spaces is what I love most
From the moment I can remember I always have been creative.
When I was little, I would change my room around many times a year (to despair of my mum). If I wanted something for my room, I would design it and build it myself, because what I wanted, needed to be different and wasn’t for sale anywhere.
I love family life and try to spend as much time with our little ones as possible. But I am also very driven and ambitious. I have been self employed as long as my working life. Me and my husband have renovated a couple of old houses, we like to get our hands dirty and get stuck in a project. I love architecture and looking at buildings while visiting cities, but at the same time I love camping and active outdoor holidays.
Older houses are my passion. I like to keep the character and give a home a renewed fresh look. With eye for detail, hands on approach and unique creative solutions, you can expect a practical, yet stylish room designed just for you.
Spaces I design:
• Domestic spaces (living room, bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, lounge, children bedroom, playroom, utility room, etc.)
• Small independent shops
• Small offices that need some character
You will always find some of these ingredients in my designs:
Muted colours, natural materials, plants, comfort, a splash of colour, practical solutions, mixing old and new, continental style, cosy sofa’s.
Styles I love:
Urban, Scandinavian, Industrial, Modern Farmhouse, Eclectic, Contemporary.
I was born (and lived most of my life) in the Netherlands, met my Englishman in 2007 and moved with my family to England in 2016. I have 2 girls and a dog. I had my own design business in Amsterdam, working for multiple brands and companies. I designed packaging, brochures, wallpapers and some interiors. During this time in Amsterdam (2012) I also set up Raw Eco Design, a cardboard furniture brand. After I moved to England, I finally decided to follow my dream and focus solely on interior design. I hope to inspire you and help to make your spaces look fabulous. I will work with you to find practical and stylish solutions.
• Grafisch Lyceum Utrecht: Concept Graphic Design
• Design Academy Eindhoven: Man and Communication (product design)
• Interior Design Institute: Interior Design
ConsultationSOMETIMES YOU JUST WANT HELP OR GUIDANCE TO RESOLVE A SPECIFIC PROBLEM.
- • Phone interview • A home visit • 2 hour consultation • Follow up email with tips and things discussed
Room makeover PackALL YOU NEED, TO DO YOUR OWN MAKEOVER
- • A home visit • Moodboard • Colour Plan • 3D layout Plan, floor and elevations • Worked out to your budget • Implement yourself
Shopping ListGet all your items in 1 list
- A full shoppinglist of items you need. • Furniture • Accessories • Fabrics • Flooring • Paint
3D Layout Plan: e-designA GOOD LAYOUT MAKES THE HOUSE FLOW
- • A floor plan • 3D elevations of the room, with similar furniture you like or have. • You will need to send the meassurements needed and some photo’s of the room by email.
Colour Plan: e-designIT IS ALL ABOUT COMBINING THE RIGHT COLOURS. IT MAKES OR BREAKS THE ROOM.
- • 2 Colour Plans that will fit your wishes. • Colours for walls, ceilings, skirting boards, frames and doors.